terça-feira, agosto 10, 2010

SUNDAY

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Essas são as fotos que eu tirei no domingo, junto com a minha prima. Não consegui postar antes pois esta semana eu estou muito ocupado com a escola e às vezes estudo o dia todo, espero que passe logo. Semana que vem será menos puxada, mas nada de folga... também terei algumas coisas para fazer! Hahaha.

Those are the shoots I took on Sunday with my cousin. I can't post before because this week I'm very busy about school and sometimes I study all the day, hope passes fast. Next week will be less hard, but nothing off... I will also have somethings to do! Hahaha.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário